Morgantown City Police
The City of Morgantown Kentucky is currently accepting applications for: Police Officer
Qualifications include, but not limited to:
• At least 21 years of age
• US Citizen
• Possess a valid Kentucky operators license
• Must undergo and pass a thorough background investigation
• Pass a Polygraph exam
• Pass all physical requirements for required job duties
• Willing to work a flexible schedule
• Attend and pass the basic academy in Richmond, Kentucky (if not already graduated)
• No Felony or serious misdemeanor convictions
• No Domestic violence convictions
• A High School Diploma or GED
Certified Officers are encouraged to apply
Applications may be obtained at:
Morgantown City Hall
117 N. Main Street
Morgantown, KY. 42261
Application Deadline is February 15, 2019 by 4:00 p.m.
The City of Morgantown is an equal opportunity employer.
Drakes Farm Service-Fertilizer Applicator/Agronomic Team
Drakes Farm Service is growing and looking to add a motivated individual to our Team.
Position: Fertilizer Applicator/Agronomic Team
Full Time Status
Benefits package including paid vacation, excellent insurance, and retirement after appropriate probationary period.
Per acre bonus on application
Job would duties would include:
Fertilizer application on crop fields
Ag GPS guidance operation
***Extended Seasonal Hours***
Minor equipment maintenance
Must be able to work in team environment Must be able to lift 50 lbs. CDL is a plus.
If you would like to join our team please send resumes to [email protected]
and call Caleb or Denny at (270)526-3741